The 2017 Digital Signage Future Trends Report looks at the trends and attitudes affecting the digital signage industry and is a must-read for deployers and providers who want to keep up with competition and speed up ROI.
The nearly 50-page downloadable report contains the full results of our exclusive survey of over 600 deployers and hardware/software/service providers in the dynamic digital signage industry.
Who should invest in it:
- Providers who want to understand how best to service vertical industries
- Healthcare providers
- Foodservice executives
- Leaders of educational institutions
- Bankers and other financial industry leaders
Contributors to this report discuss a plethora of trends, such as virtual reality, customer analytics, omnichannel, decreasing operational costs, increasing demand for complete solutions and more. The report also covers the latest in social networking and the geography of digital signage growth.
We answer questions such as:
- What technology will impact digital signage the most?
- How will digital signage technology evolve to fill the role of a platform as a service (PaaS), rather than SaaS?
- What industry will stand to benefit the most from digital signage over the next two years?
Table of Contents:
Page 3 | Executive Summary by Bradley Cooper, editor, Digital Signage Today
Page 5 | Industry Survey Results
Page 25 | Industry Insights from digital signage thought leaders:
- Frank Kenna III, CEO and president, The Marlin Co.
- Nick Fearnley, CEO, SignStix
- Gary Feather, CTO, NanoLumens
- Darrin Friskney, vice president, Watchfire Signs
- Christopher Hall, managing director, ICX Association
- Casey Dubbs, marketing manager, Horizon Display
- Jay, senior director of business relations, Mvix
- Robert Mullen, director of sales, Noventri
- Lyle Bunn, digital signage analyst
Don’t worry, all of our products come with 100% money-back guarantee. That means if, for any reason, this report doesn’t satisfy you, all you have to do is email us and we’ll give you a refund. No questions asked.
Yup, it’s that easy. (Guarantee valid for 60 days after purchase.)
To view a sample of the report email Paige Hobbs at email@example.com