If you’re looking to understand the business case for digital signage in restaurants, look no further. In “Digital Menu Boards and ROI,” the staff of Digital Signage Today digs deep into real-world deployments to find out how quickly restaurants can expect to recoup their investment – and benefit from both hard and soft profits going forward.
Topics covered in this exclusive report include:
- Sales uplift versus margin per transaction
- Branding, market share, operational improvement and other “soft ROIs”
- Real-world costs saved by migrating away from print signage
- The impact of nutritional labeling laws
- Digital signage as a tool to move high-margin product
- Best practices for digital menu board content
What is the “magic number” – the percentage of influence digital signage has on restaurant sales? What is the break-even point for digital menu boards? Find out in this report.